Last updated: July 18, 2022
We use third party subprocessors, such as cloud computing providers and customer support software, to run HEY. We establish GDPR-compliant data processing agreements with each subprocessor, extending GDPR safeguards everywhere personal data is processed.
The following is a list of personal data subprocessors we use. These subprocessors are all located in the United States:
- Amazon Web Services. Cloud services provider.
- Braintree. Payment processing services.
- Datadog. Infrastructure and application monitoring.
- Google Cloud Platform. Cloud services provider.
- hCaptcha. Anti-bot and spam protection.
- Help Scout. Help desk software.
- Mailchimp. Email newsletter service.
- Sentry. Error reporting software.
- TaxJar. Sales tax calculation.